I am so thankful. Going on my very own business trip was one of my life goals and I got to check it off earlier than expected!
2) My creative juices are flowing! I am working on some poetry and trying to brainstorm ways to sell or publish my work… Pretty ambitious, I know.
3) My brother turned 30 on Sunday and it unexpectedly affected me emotionally. I keep bragging about him at my job; I show off his art and self portraits to my co-workers.
4) We visited another church today. These verses were awesome 1 Peter 2:5 “you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” Also Ephesians 2:22 “In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.”
I love the present tense in those verses. I am being built. I’m not finished yet.
5) I keep adding “son” to the end of my sentences. For example, “Clean some dishes, son.” “Pick it up, son.” It’s starting to get awkward around here, lol. Also, I have replaced ‘children’ with ‘chillens’. 🙂
6) I made iced coffee today. Complete with coffee ice cubes. It was delicious!