1) First and most important, our beautiful niece was born Tuesday morning! Her name is Eleanor Jane Ryan 🙂 We now have 4 nieces and 2 nephews (a third nephew due in April!)!
2) Next plan to see family is in March – we are going to Florida for a week with my side of the family! We are flying into Atlanta then taking a car rental to drive the rest of the way. It will be Chad’s first time seeing Sea Escape, the house my family rents out on the island. 🙂
3) Chad made homemade pico de gallo a few weeks ago and now I’ve started making “homemade” chips.. So we’re definitely a good pair 😉
4) Dance Moms. I am sadly invested in the show Dance Moms. 😛 I’m trying to figure out how to watch season 5, the current season, without cable, for free, haha.
5) We made it a full week without eating out. Naturally I want to reward ourselves by eating out?!?
6) It’s tax season. I got a W2 from Wells Fargo yesterday. I can’t believe I worked there last year! It feels so long ago.
7) Chad and I are very excited for our upcoming trip to Montreal! A French city in Quebec, Canada. We will be there the weekend of our Anniversary!!!